Friday, October 6, 2017

Rock 'n' Roll Album Titles That Should Be (But Aren't Yet) # 1

Mind your own falcon business.
It's not fair that people who can't sing or play an instrument--people like me--so rarely have the opportunity to come up with names for new rock 'n' roll albums. If I had talent, a band, and a record contract, my first album title would be America's Newest Hitmakers! These would be the titles for some potential follow-up records:

Beatles 2017

Coconut Cream Piety

Debris Or Not Debris

Flatulent Spanish

Houses Of The Hokey

Hotel Cauliflower 

It's The Singer Not The Thong

The Maltese F***up

Never Mind The Never Mind...Never Mind

Rubber Shawl

Tell Me To My Mace

We Who Are About To Diet...SALAD!!

X Marks The...Wait, What The Hell Is That?

Yes Wiccan

Zippety Doo-Doo


You can support this blog by becoming a patron on Patreon: Fund me, baby!



No comments:

Post a Comment