Thursday, August 23, 2018

What Is This Thing Men Call "Hiatus?"



On Monday, I posted that Boppin' (Like The Hip Folks Do) would be going on a (presumably) temporary hiatus. Since then, I've continued to publish a blog post each day. It's apparent that I have no clue what "hiatus" means.

I'm re-assessing a few things. I'm probably going to withdraw from Patreon, because the support just isn't there to make it worthwhile. I don't know yet.

"My Favorite Songs! My Favorite Artists!," the post I was writing Sunday night when I decided to suspend blogging, will publish tomorrow or Saturday. Another exciting edition of 100-Page FAKES! will publish whichever day the other post doesn't use. Then it's TIRnRR hype on Sunday, followed by the playlist on Monday. We'll see at that point.

TIP THE BLOGGER: CC's Tip Jar!

No comments:

Post a Comment