Friday, June 28, 2019

Follow me! THE GREATEST RECORD EVER MADE Needs YOU!!



My book The Greatest Record Ever Made! could use your help. And it won't cost you a dime.

As I work on a book proposal in hope of hoodwinking a publisher into giving me money and getting this thing into print, I need to start trying to raise my profile a bit. I am, God help me, probably going to join Twitter. I'm making myself available to any media outlet who wants to interview me about this book or my other projects, past and present. And I'm actively seeking followers for this blog, Boppin' (LIke The Hip Folks Do).

If you dig this daily outlet for my thoughts on pop music and pop culture, please consider signing up to follow the blog. This is FREE, and you can follow by email via the instructions in the upper right corner of the page. I'm more about the content than the numbers, but it's imperative that I show some numbers. Preferably numbers of the higher persuasion. Help me if you can, as some lads once sang.

Speaking of those fab lads: once a month, Boppin' (Like The Hip Folks Do) offers a private post only for its paid patrons. You can become a patron of this blog for just $2 a monthJuly's private post for patrons will be a previously-unpublished chapter from my book The Greatest Record Ever Made!, discussing "Yesterday" by The Beatles. It's going to be quite some time before this piece is made available to the public, but patrons will get to see it on Monday.

Followers and patrons. Any way you get here, I'm happy to have you. A Bop a day awaits you.




TIP THE BLOGGER: CC's Tip Jar!

You can support this blog by becoming a patron on Patreon: Fund me, baby! 

Hey, Carl's writin' a book! The Greatest Record Ever Made! will contain 100 essays (and then some) about 100 tracks, plus two bonus instrumentals, each one of 'em THE greatest record ever made. An infinite number of records can each be the greatest record ever made, as long as they take turns. Updated initial information can be seen here: https://carlcafarelli.blogspot.com/2019/06/the-greatest-record-ever-made-updated.html

Our new compilation CD This Is Rock 'n' Roll Radio, Volume 4 is now available from Kool Kat Musik! 29 tracks of irresistible rockin' pop, starring Pop Co-OpRay PaulCirce Link & Christian NesmithVegas With Randolph Featuring Lannie FlowersThe SlapbacksP. HuxIrene PeñaMichael Oliver & the Sacred Band Featuring Dave MerrittThe RubinoosStepford KnivesThe Grip WeedsPopdudesRonnie DarkThe FlashcubesChris von SneidernThe Bottle Kids1.4.5.The SmithereensPaul Collins' BeatThe Hit SquadThe RulersThe Legal MattersMaura & the Bright LightsLisa Mychols, and Mr. Encrypto & the Cyphers. You gotta have it, so order it here. A digital download version (minus The Smithereens' track) is also available from Futureman Records.

No comments:

Post a Comment