Friday, October 4, 2024

THE GREATEST RECORD EVER MADE! (VOLUME 1): All of its infinites in one place

It's been nearly three months since the publication of my book The Greatest Record Ever Made! (Volume 1). It seems high time to gather all of its relevant hype and information in a big ol' mountain of smoosh.

First off, if you've already read the book, PLEASE consider rating and/or reviewing it on Amazon. At this writing, the book has received two five-star ratings (for which I'm VERY grateful), and one damning two-star rating (which bums me out, but I respect the honest opinion as rendered). With only three reviews posted, I could use a little more action if you're so inclined. The Amazon listing is here, and I also welcome rate/review posts at Barnes and Noble, Goodreads, and even Walmart if so inclined. I appreciate all of it, and I thank ya by the bucketload.

Now, while you can certainly order my book from the above online superstores, there are some preferred alternative methods for scoring my GREM! book:

AUTOGRAPHED COPIES

You can buy these directly from me for $34, which includes postage in the continental USA. I accept payment via PayPal at ccdatsme@aol.com. I have a limited supply of my previous book Gabba Gabba Hey! A Conversation With The Ramones (autographed, PayPal $29, same terms), and a package of both books for $50, same terms again.

I also have the autographed book listed on eBay.

The mighty Kool Kat Musik has autographed copies for sale here. You may wanna buy some pop music from Kool Kat while you're at it. No shortage of worthy rockin' pop options at Kool Kat!

In Syracuse, the book is available from my friends at Parthenon Books, and I autograph their stock whenever they ask me. Love Parthenon Books!

PRINT BOOKS AND EBOOKS

Beyond all of that, I'm a big believer in supporting your local independent bookstore. KEEP BOOKSTORES ALIVE! GREM! is distributed through Ingram, and nearly any bookstore in the world can special order a copy for you. 

ISBN (print):  9798227451941

ISBN (ebook): 9798227381590

The ebook is also available here.

LIBRARIES:

I have made the book available for library distribution, but I don't know anything about how that works. I do know that if your local library grants you access to Hoopla, you can borrow the GREM! ebook through those means.

Finally, in the interest of gathering all of the book's infinites in one place, we close with a collection of links to all manner of GREM!-related frivolity:

The book's standing description, hype, and Table of Contents

Appreciations from Dave Murray at The Ego Has Landed! and S. W. Lauden at Remember The Lightning

My guest spot with Jim Monaghan on All Mixed Up, WDHA-FM (The Rock Of New Jersey!)

My appearance on Bridge Street on Syracuse NewsChannel 9

My chat with Jeff Tamarkin at Best Classic Bands

Rich Rossi's GREM! book review at Power Pop News

My appearance with Mark Hershberger and David Bash on Material Issues

My conversation with Rick Diyulio (of Syracuse's TK99) on Rocktalk Live

Dana & Carl on the Only Three Lads podcast with Brett Vargo and Uncle Gregg

Always open for more hype opportunities as they occur. But that should cover it for now. Once again: Into the infinite!

If you like what you see here on Boppin' (Like The Hip Folks Do), please consider a visit to CC's Tip Jar

My new book The Greatest Record Ever Made! (Volume 1) is now available, and you can order an autographed copy here. You can still get my previous book Gabba Gabba Hey! A Conversation With The Ramones from publisher Rare Bird Books, OR an autographed copy here. If you like the books, please consider leaving a rating and/or review at the usual online resources.

This Is Rock 'n' Roll Radio with Dana & Carl airs Sunday nights from 9 to Midnight Eastern, on the air in Syracuse at SPARK! WSPJ 103.3 and 93.7 FM, streaming at SPARK stream and on the Radio Garden app as WESTCOTT RADIO. Recent shows are archived at Westcott Radio. You can read about our history here.

No comments:

Post a Comment