Tuesday, October 17, 2023

Pulling the plug on PATREON

The time has come for me to discontinue this blog's Patreon platform. While it's true I've made dozens of dollars since signing up with Patreon in November of 2016, it's been evident for a very long time that paid support for Boppin' (Like The Hip Folks Do) just ain't there. 

If you do wanna help fund whatever the hell it is I do here, you can still pitch coins at will into CC's Tip Jar. No fuss, no muss. I thank each and every one of those who've seen fit to contribute by whatever means over the years. 

So the Boppin' Patreon page stops, but the Boppin' blog continues, each 'n' every day. At this writing, I'm just over 50,000 clicks away from my millionth view. 

I...wish there were money in that. But I'm happy to still be here nonetheless.

If you like what you see here on Boppin' (Like The Hip Folks Do), please consider a visit to CC's Tip Jar

Carl's new book Gabba Gabba Hey! A Conversation With The Ramones is now available, courtesy of the good folks at Rare Bird Books. Gabba Gabba YAY!! https://rarebirdlit.com/gabba-gabba-hey-a-conversation-with-the-ramones-by-carl-cafarelli/

If it's true that one book leads to another, my next book will be The Greatest Record Ever Made! (Volume 1). Stay tuned. Your turn is coming.

This Is Rock 'n' Roll Radio with Dana & Carl airs Sunday nights from 9 to Midnight Eastern, on the air in Syracuse at SPARK! WSPJ 103.3 and 93.7 FM, streaming at SPARK stream and on the Radio Garden app as WESTCOTT RADIO. Recent shows are archived at Westcott Radio. You can read about our history here.

I'm on Twitter @CafarelliCarl

No comments:

Post a Comment