Although this is just a random set o' 10 pop culture questions, Question # 7 is a SPOILER for the events of Batman # 50, which was published this week. You have been warned.
1. What if it turns out that it isn't what it is?
2. Is the slogan "Aren't you hungry for Burger King?" dirty? Howzabout "Have it your way?"
3. If time is a harsh mistress, can we presume she's also a lousy kisser?
4. Has a woman ever slapped Captain Kirk for suggesting he'd like to boldly go where no man has gone before?
5. Why are people in Metropolis so pumped to look up in the sky and see a bird or a plane?
6. If the walrus was Paul, is the walrus mustache David Crosby?
7. Can one return wedding gifts without a receipt in Gotham City? Asking for a friend.
8. Did James Brown devise a 12-step program for getting on the good foot?
9. Why must we constantly be asked to choose Ginger or Mary Ann?
10. If The Who are on first, do they have to pay royalties to Abbott & Costello?
You can support this blog by becoming a patron on Patreon: Fund me, baby!