Saturday, April 8, 2023

Gabba Gabba...GO!!!


I'm informed by my friends at Rare Bird Books that they expect copies of my new book Gabba Gabba Hey! A Conversation With The Ramones to arrive at their office this week. When they receive the books, they will send me a couple of boxes' worth to autograph and return to Rare Bird for distribution to the discerning folks who preordered. Everything seems on track for the announced release date in early May.

Am I giddy? Gabba Gabba yeah.

You can preorder your own personal copy of my new book directly from Rare Bird right here. Meanwhile, I'm limberin' up my writing hand. I'm gonna have some books to sign.

If you like what you see here on Boppin' (Like The Hip Folks Do), please consider supporting this blog by becoming a patron on Patreonor by visiting CC's Tip Jar. Additional products and projects are listed here.

Carl's new book Gabba Gabba Hey! A Conversation With The Ramones is now available for preorder, courtesy of the good folks at Rare Bird Books. Gabba Gabba YAY!!

This Is Rock 'n' Roll Radio with Dana & Carl airs Sunday nights from 9 to Midnight Eastern, on the air in Syracuse at SPARK! WSPJ 103.3 and 93.7 FM, and on the web at http://sparksyracuse.org/ You can read about our history here.

I'm on Twitter @CafarelliCarl

No comments:

Post a Comment