Sunday, September 9, 2018

Tonight On THIS IS ROCK 'N' ROLL RADIO



I have no idea what I'm going to play. Seriously. And that's okay; the CD case is loaded with possibilities. I'll pick a song to start the show. I may pick that song at 9:01 pm, but I'll pick one. Whatever Dana plays after that will prompt me to respond with another song, and The Best Three Hours Of Radio On The Whole Friggin' Planet will careen by us faster than science would claim possible. Faster than a speeding bullet! More powerful than a locomotive! We're superguys, and we got a radio show. Come leap over tall buildings with us Sunday night, 9 to Midnight Eastern, on the air--Up, up, and AWAY!!--in Syracuse on Spark!, WSPJ-LP 103.3 and 93.7 FM, and on the web at http://sparksyracuse.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment