Friday, October 19, 2018

This Could Be The Start Of Something Big



Forty years ago today: October 19th, 1978. I was in my second year at State University College at Brockport, living on campus in Gordon Hall. Tony, one of the guys in my suite, was keepin' company with Sue, one of the gals in the suite next door. On this Thursday afternoon, I was heading to Harrison Dining Hall for supper, as were Tony and Sue. One of Sue's suitemates would also be tagging along. She and I had not yet met. Her name was Brenda. We hit it off pretty well.

Every love story starts with that first kiss. That's why Brenda and I consider October 21st the actual beginning of our relationship. But we met on the 19th. I guess that would be the prologue to a story that's still being told.








No comments:

Post a Comment