Tuesday, September 1, 2020

BOPPIN's Monthly Day Off



Once a month, Boppin' (Like The Hip Folks Do) takes a break from its ill-considered commitment to daily posting, and publishes a private piece just for its paid patrons. This month's private post for patrons is another chapter from my eventual book The Greatest Record Ever Made! (Volume 1), this one celebrating "The Batman Theme" by Nelson Riddle.

An infinite number of songs can each be THE greatest record ever made, as long as they take turns. Late last year, my book hit a serious speed bump on its path to publication, and that was before the quarantine scene brought everything to a halt. We're back at it now. I've submitted an updated book proposal to my agent. The work continues, and I'm enthused.

Regular daily public posting will resume tomorrow. You can become a patron of this blog for a mere $2 a month: Fund me, baby! But for now: TO THE BATPOLES! 

No comments:

Post a Comment