Tuesday, May 31, 2022

BOPPIN's Monthly Day Off

Once a month, Boppin' (Like The Hip Folks Do) takes an all-too-fleeting break from its guano-crazy commitment to daily public posting. On that one short day, we treat our tiny li'l cadre of paid supporters to a private post, just for their discerning eyes. This week's private post for patrons is another unpublished chapter from my long-threatened book The Greatest Record Ever Made! (Volume 1), casting its beacon upon "Everybody Is A Star" by Sly and the Family Stone.

Don't you wish you were one of my supporters? By an odd coincidence, I also wish you were one of my supporters. You can join those ranks for a mere $2 a month, you debonaire patron of the arts, and I'd dearly love to have you and your money. The Sly and the Family Stone piece posts to patrons tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment