Wednesday, February 23, 2022

POP-A-LOOZA: Pop In A Box

 

Each week, the pop culture website Pop-A-Looza shares some posts from my vast 'n' captivating Boppin' (Like The Hip Folks Do) archives. The latest shared post is a quick look at the boxed sets in my CD collection, "Pop In A Box."

"Pop In A Box" was written just over three years ago, but I don't think I've added any boxed sets to my collection since then. I very nearly replaced my copy of the Zombies' four-CD box Zombie Heaven, a box mentioned as MIA in the original piece. But I located my wayward copy, hiding in a spot I thought I'd checked, oh, about a zillion times. Now, once again, I'm with my Zombie Heaven, and all is right with the world.

And my world has music. Boxes of music! My boxed set collection serves as subject for the latest Boppin' Pop-A-Looza.

You can support this blog by becoming a patron on Patreonor by visiting CC's Tip Jar. Additional products and projects are listed here.

This Is Rock 'n' Roll Radio with Dana & Carl airs Sunday nights from 9 to Midnight Eastern, on the air in Syracuse at SPARK! WSPJ 103.3 and 93.7 FM, and on the web at http://sparksyracuse.org/ You can read about our history here.

I'm on Twitter @CafarelliCarl

No comments:

Post a Comment