Wednesday, August 28, 2024

THE GREATEST RECORD EVER MADE! Chatting with TK99's RICK DEYULIO

On Wednesday, it was my great pleasure to visit the TK99 studio in Syracuse for an appearance on TK99 Rocktalk Live With Rick Diyulio. Whatta blast! Rick welcomed me to Rocktalk Live last year when I was promoting my book Gabba Gabba Hey! A Conversation With The Ramones, and this week he welcomed me again for a discussion of my new book The Greatest Record Ever Made! (Volume 1).

In my various radio, TV, podcast, and blog appearances on behalf of both books, I have enjoyed the great fortune of being interviewed by people who know their stuff and remain passionate fans of the music itself. Knowledge plus enthusiasm equals COOL!, and that's certainly true of Rick Deyulio. My thanks again to my friend Lisa Walker for putting me in touch with Rick in the first place, and my thanks to Rick for sharing his forum and helping spread the Gospel of GREM!

My GREM! appearance on Rocktalk Live can be seen here via Facebook (even if you don't have Facebook), and you can also catch up on my 2023 Ramones book Rocktalk Live spot here. I tell ya, I need to write more books just so I can do this again. THIS, my friends, is fun.

If you like what you see here on Boppin' (Like The Hip Folks Do), please consider a visit to CC's Tip Jar

My new book The Greatest Record Ever Made! (Volume 1) is now available; you can see details here. My 2023 book Gabba Gabba Hey! A Conversation With The Ramones is also still available, courtesy of the good folks at Rare Bird Books

This Is Rock 'n' Roll Radio with Dana & Carl airs Sunday nights from 9 to Midnight Eastern, on the air in Syracuse at SPARK! WSPJ 103.3 and 93.7 FM, streaming at SPARK stream and on the Radio Garden app as WESTCOTT RADIO. Recent shows are archived at Westcott Radio. You can read about our history here.

No comments:

Post a Comment