Wednesday, August 21, 2024

Tonight! My guest appearance on MATERIAL ISSUES with MARK HERSHBERGER and DAVID BASH

As part of my relentless campaign to draw attention to my book The Greatest Record Ever Made! (Volume 1), I will be appearing Wednesday, August 21st--hey, that's TONIGHT!--as the guest on this week's edition of Material Issues. Material Issues is a weekly podcast hosted by power pop fans/experts/BMOCs Mark Hershberger and David Bash, the respective masterminds of Pop Detective Records and the International Pop Overthrow festivals respectively. That's...pretty good company to keep. I'll do my best to keep up.

Here's Mr. Bash's own specific hype for tonight's show:

"For Episode 168 of Material Issues, we have the auteur/radio host Carl Cafarelli as our special guest!  Mark Hershberger and I will speak to Carl about his This Is Rock 'N Roll Radio show, along with the books he's written, most recently The Greatest Record Ever Made!  This will be a lot of fun, and definitely fodder for debate!

"Material Issues will air at its usual time of Wednesday at 3PM Pacific, 6PM Eastern, 11PM UK, etc...we look forward to seeing you there!  Cheers!"

THIS should be a blast. You can see it live on YouTube, and I say you oughta. JOIN US!

No comments:

Post a Comment