Wednesday, September 4, 2024

Books, Books, Books! (And a bundle offer)

                                 

Busy day today, though this is one of the few Wednesdays when I won't need to record my parts for this week's exciting edition of This Is Rock 'n' Roll Radio ('cuz I already did that on Monday). Nonetheless, appointments will take up much of my Wednesday, though I hope to carve out a little bit of time this afternoon to do some editing on initial interviews for one of my forthcoming books.

Such commitments don't leave time for fresh blog content, but fear not! That makes this the perfect time for you to catch up on the two books I've already written and published!

And that starts with 2023's Gabba Gabba Hey! A Conversation With The Ramones, which is still available from its publisher Rare Bird Books. You can order it from Rare Bird at this link, you can get it from Kool Kat Musik right here, your favorite local indie bookstore can order it for you, the big online monoliths have it, and I even have a (very) limited number of these gabba-gabba-good reads still available. Autographed copies purchased from me are $29 via PayPal, including shipping to addresses within the continental US. My PayPal address is ccdatsme@aol.com

My current book The Greatest Record Ever Made! (Volume 1) is my magnum opus, and you can also get that from Kool Kat Musik, or as a special order from your above-celebrated local indie bookstore, or from those usual megalarge big-boy internet resources. And yep, I have autographed copies available, too: $34 PayPal to ccdatsme@aol.com, shipped within the lower 48.

PAYPAL BUNDLE: I haven't done this before, but what the hell. If you wanna order both Gabba Gabba Hey! A Conversation With The Ramones AND The Greatest Record Ever Made! (Volume 1) directly from me, we'll bundle the pair for a reduced rate of $50, PayPal to ccdatsme@aol.com, still autographed, still shipped as a bundle within the continental US. This offer's only good while my supply of the Ramones book lasts. That supply is in single digits, so if you dig the offer, snap it up now.

That's it for old business. In between other mundane responsibilities today, I'll start checking and correcting the transcripts I have on hand for one of my next books, Make Something Happen! The DIY Story Of A Power Pop Band Called THE FLASHCUBES, and look toward scheduling more interviews. I also need to poke a bit at another book I hope to have out next year. And tomorrow I'll post some thoughts about a theoretical The Greatest Record Ever Made! (Volume 2). Busy? That's ME!

If you like what you see here on Boppin' (Like The Hip Folks Do), please consider a visit to CC's Tip Jar

My new book The Greatest Record Ever Made! (Volume 1) is now available; you can see details here. My 2023 book Gabba Gabba Hey! A Conversation With The Ramones is also still available, courtesy of the good folks at Rare Bird Books

This Is Rock 'n' Roll Radio with Dana & Carl airs Sunday nights from 9 to Midnight Eastern, on the air in Syracuse at SPARK! WSPJ 103.3 and 93.7 FM, streaming at SPARK stream and on the Radio Garden app as WESTCOTT RADIO. Recent shows are archived at Westcott Radio. You can read about our history here.

No comments:

Post a Comment