Monday, September 16, 2024

Spanish newspaper EL PAÍS interviews me (among others) about JOHNNY RAMONE


Spanish journalist Jaime Lorite interviewed me as part of his research for an article about Johnny Ramone. The resulting piece appears in the ICON section of Sunday's edition of the Spanish newspaper EL PAÍS. It was an honor to be asked to participate. I thank Jamie for his interest in my recollections, and I thank Alexandra Watts at Rare Bird Books (publisher of my 2023 book Gabba Gabba Hey! A Conversation With The Ramones) for helping Jaimie get in touch with me. Gabba Gabba YAY!

You can read Jaimie's article in an English translation here: https://elpais-com.translate.goog/icon/2024-09-15/quieres-tocar-como-el-te-romperas-una-mano-20-anos-de-la-muerte-de-johnny-ramone-el-guitarrista-que-cambio-el-rock.html?_x_tr_sl=es&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en&_x_tr_pto=sc&fbclid=IwY2xjawFVLA9leHRuA2FlbQIxMQABHaIP4si_ZebSao2quRxquxck8-dMfLHZa4-TlHUUssovN2QQi_OpoO8lTQ_aem_K0vYgedIs-fOCQjRgk5DPA

And we'll have an entirely unrelated Ramones link for you in this space tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment