Wednesday, July 31, 2024

BEST CLASSIC BANDS: My GREATEST RECORD EVER MADE! Interview

The Best Classic Bands website has just published a new interview with me, ranting on behalf of my new book The Greatest Record Ever Made! (Volume 1), and I'm all buzzy with glee. The interview was conducted by the esteemed music journalist Jeff Tamarkin. Jeff was my editor when I began freelancing for Goldmine in 1986, and the lessons I learned in that working situation have fueled whatever the hell it is I've been doing since then. I regard Jeff as a mentor, and I'm grateful for all of his help and guidance then...and for the spotlight he's given my book now.

Go! READ IT!  And tell 'em CC sent you.

If you like what you see here on Boppin' (Like The Hip Folks Do), please consider a visit to CC's Tip Jar

My new book The Greatest Record Ever Made! (Volume 1) is now available for order; you can see details here. My 2023 book Gabba Gabba Hey! A Conversation With The Ramones is also still available, courtesy of the good folks at Rare Bird Books

This Is Rock 'n' Roll Radio with Dana & Carl airs Sunday nights from 9 to Midnight Eastern, on the air in Syracuse at SPARK! WSPJ 103.3 and 93.7 FM, streaming at SPARK stream and on the Radio Garden app as WESTCOTT RADIO. Recent shows are archived at Westcott Radio. You can read about our history here.

I'm on Twitter @CafarelliCarl

1 comment: