Wednesday, July 10, 2024

Published Today: THE GREATEST RECORD EVER MADE! (VOLUME 1)

 

July 10th, 2024: Showtime.

My long-threatened book The Greatest Record Ever Made! (Volume 1) is published today as a paperback and an ebook. The paperback is distributed through Ingram, so your favorite local indie bookseller should be able to order one for you with dizzying efficiency. You know the drill: KEEP BOOKSTORES ALIVE! The physical release is ISBN-13: 9798227451941.

Autographed copies are currently in stock and available immediately from my friends at Kool Kat Musik. You can also order personalized autographed copies from me ($34 including shipping within the continental US, PayPal to ccdatsme@aol.com), but be aware that there may be a slight delay in shipping from my supply. For those still interested in picking up a copy of my first book, I have a very limited number of copies of Gabba Gabba Hey! A Conversation With The Ramones, $25 autographed from me via PayPal, same terms as above. The Ramones book remains available from the publisher Rare Bird Books, and the mighty Rare Bird's supply is deeper than mine. Your local indie bookstore can order that one, too!

Otherwise? The GREM! paperback and/or ebook are available from all of your usual big resources, including Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and Apple (Apple has ebook only). Like Chickenman, I'm everywhere. 

(Well...maybe not quite everywhere. As an independent publication, The Greatest Record Ever Made! [Volume 1] isn't likely to appear on the shelves at most bookstores. But they CAN order it for you. And please let me know if you ever spot a copy of GREM! in the wild. That would be cool!)

Today, I'll be chatting about the book with Jim Monaghan, host of WDHA Morning Jolt and the weekly All Mixed Up on WDHA The Rock Of New Jersey. Jim's interview with me will air on the Sunday 7/14 edition of All Mixed Up, which beams its waves across the land from 7 to 10 am Eastern. Next Wednesday, July 17, I'll be an in-studio guest on the fab morning TV talk show Bridge Street on Syracuse's NewsChannel 9. And at 6:00 on Friday, July 19th, I'll be appearing in-person at Parthenon Books, 333 South Salina Street in Syracuse. Come on DOWN!

I have a couple of podcast appearances scheduled for August--details to follow--and I'll do more of 'em with anyone who offers me a platform for pontificatin'. Just show me to the podium, man. 

The book's first review appeared Monday, courtesy of my friend Dave Murray, followed on Tuesday by a recommendation from S. W. Lauden at Remember The Lightning. Bring 'em on. The Greatest Record Ever Made! (Volume 1). The long-threatened book is finally here.

If you like what you see here on Boppin' (Like The Hip Folks Do), please consider a visit to CC's Tip Jar

My new book The Greatest Record Ever Made! (Volume 1) is now available for order; you can see details here. My 2023 book Gabba Gabba Hey! A Conversation With The Ramones is also still available, courtesy of the good folks at Rare Bird Books

This Is Rock 'n' Roll Radio with Dana & Carl airs Sunday nights from 9 to Midnight Eastern, on the air in Syracuse at SPARK! WSPJ 103.3 and 93.7 FM, streaming at SPARK stream and on the Radio Garden app as WESTCOTT RADIO. Recent shows are archived at Westcott Radio. You can read about our history here.

I'm on Twitter @CafarelliCarl

No comments:

Post a Comment